Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SWAPMEET!!! FINDS ( LIGHTS)

I have always like the simple cool Unity Spotlights and sure enough I found some at one of our local swaps!  I like to haggle a lil and some say I do pretty good with it, ( learned from my good ol' Dad).. He always made the deals when I was buying that new to me dirt bike or farm finds for cars... Man I had a ton of good ol'rides I wish I still had... I knew I could always look at stuff that was just a lil out of my price range and count on my Pops to pull thru on the deal... Hey' he is still doin it to this day!!! But hey here are some soon to be Moto Headlights for our builds...

I even think that The Queen like them too..... Queen Latifah- U N I T Y
HAHAHA


This one here I cleaned up a lil as it was in the same shape if not worst than the other in the photo of all three.


I also picked up this lens from another annual swap/flea market for a 6" light, as they always give a nice classic touch to  the light. It was all cleaned up an in great shape with just couple real small chips around the base ring..



Spotlights = Headlights 


1 comment:

  1. I would like to get my paws on one of them there spotlights!

    ReplyDelete