Thursday, August 2, 2012

WOW!!!! Been some time!! TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!

Super sorry' I haven't been on here forever n really need to get in gear.  Things are really starting to shape up here in the new spot.  I have started back with Chopcult with a great response n have been working on the castings again. I guess I had some things that put all this to a screeching halt.  I was busy doing some other projects n trying to get back on track with the derailed life that rolled up on me.  Well' its time to get this rig back on the open road n go for gold!! I will get everything freshened up n try to get the new items posted with an easy to buy button on the side over there----->! So' for now I think I might be packing for Sturgis n will get to updating when I get back... So check us later'

2 comments: